Hockey is more than a game for kids—it's a lifetime recreational activity. Lifetime Hockey is devoted to the game of no-check, no-hit hockey for adult men and women. Since 2000, more than 500 men and women have attended our four-day intensive hockey camp.
Tom Bast and his all Canadian coaching staff bring loads of experience to the camp. They’ll lead you through:
- on-ice instructional sessions
- classroom instruction on the fundamentals of hockey
- dry land instruction to hone your hockey skills
- individual coaching and problem solving
- controlled scrimmages among appropriate skill-levels
- video tape analysis of you and your team’s play
- radar gun evaluation of shot velocity
- and more!
Future Lifetime Hockey Camps: TBD. Stay tuned. Lifetime Hockey is evaluating its intense four day adult hockey camp. We are exploring other models for our camp. Many potential camp participants have inquired about weekly sessions or a weekend camp. We are evaluating these possibilities. Let us know what you think.
Please explore the site for more information and resources for adult players.
Lifetime Hockey is devoted to the education and support of the adult beginning and intermediate no-check hockey player. Our players are men and women ages 18 to 88. For those who have never played hockey but would like to, you can! For those of you who are playing today, we encourage you to keep playing hockey, whether it is in-line or on the ice--for your lifetime. This is the game that will keep you healthy, engaged in life and long-lived.